Before your wax:
- Please make sure the area you are having waxed is free from sunburn or rashes.
- Do not shave the area for at least 3 weeks prior to waxing; if the hair is shorter than 10 mm we may not be able to treat you as waxing will simply cause the hairs to break.
- Please let us know if you are taking or have recently taken: antibiotics, Retin A, or Accutane. These can make the skin very sensitive and can cause grazing of the skin.
After your wax:
- Avoid sun exposure to the waxed area for at least 48 hours.
- Do not exfoliate the waxed area for at least 48 hours.
- We recommend (and sell) Ingrostopper to help reduce inflammation and prevent ingrown hairs.
Please give us a call on (03) 9735 2260 if you have any other questions.